Saint Michael School
Photo Gallery of the School, students & faculty over the years
merrimack school, main street, north andover, MA
saint michael school opened in September 1950
SITE OF THE Former Merrimack School, purchased in APRIL 1948 BY FR. SHEA.
St. Michael’s OLd school dedication on July 25, 1950
SAINT MICHAEL SCHOOL (MAPLE AVENUE) OPENED IN 1956
“nEW” SCHOOL GROUNDBREAKING IN SEPTEMBER 1955 WITH MONSIGNOR SHEA
st. michael school in 1969
NEW SAINT MICHAEL SCHOOL (MAPLE AVENUE) OPENED NOVEMBER 1998
Ground breaking for new school (Maple Avenue) opened november 1998
Former Students of St. Michael’s school in their uniforms
Priscilla “Patsy” (Paradis) Moore (Left) 1956; and Jill (Terramagra) Wilmot (Right), 1981.
Third St. Michael School Graduating Class: 1953 (8th grade)
photo taken on the steps of the “old” saint michael church on main street
Photo and names courtesy of Marilyn (Nussbaum) Mangano, class of 1953