The North Andover Historical Societyis a privately supported, not-for-profit educational organization dedicated to preserving our local heritage and bringing it to life through children’s and adult/family programs, interactive tours, lectures, workshops, exhibits, craft demonstrations, architectural walking tours and publications.
Founded in 1913, the Society is headquartered at the Samuel Dale Stevens Memorial Building (1932) at 153 Academy Road. The museum houses the Society’s collection of early American furniture and changing exhibits in the Main Gallery, the S. Forbes Rockwell Library and Archive of historic documents, photographs and maps, a book shop and staff offices.
For information on our programs, sign up for our e-blasts:
The North Andover Historical Society is a non-profit educational institution which serves as a center for local community interest and is dedicated to preserving, documenting, exhibiting, and interpreting North Andover history; mainly through its collection. This collection consists of artifacts, historical house museums, properties for historic and/or preservation purposes, and an archival collection of documents and visual materials; objects made or used in the North Andover area from the 17th century onward.